Daytona Employment is currently recruiting for a Security Dispatcher
Receives and relays incoming and outgoing calls. Monitors all surveillance cameras and alarm systems while assisting the security officers as required. Coordinate, Dispatch, and Log all Security information, suspicious incidents, non-emergency, and emergency calls.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalency required.
- Prior Dispatch experience (preferred).
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND LICENSURE:
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Basic Computer and Phone skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask in a high pace environment.
- Ability to function in highly stressful situations.
- Must be able to follow instructions, supervision, and pay close attention to detail.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Operate switchboard and route incoming calls to their appropriate destination.
- Ensure and Adhere to strict confidentiality at all times.
- Answer and prioritize all incoming Security and Emergency Calls.
- Dispatch all Security calls.
- Log all calls into the Security Dispatching System.
- Answer and dispatch all incoming patient related calls.
- Answer and dispatch all calls for Patient Transport.
- Operate and monitor up to five radios at any given time.
- Monitor all surveillance cameras and equipment.
- Monitor all alarm systems in the Dispatch Center and ensure that they are all in good working order.
- Report any equipment malfunction to supervisor.
- Provide Security Officers in the field with clear and complete information.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all policies and procedures, including emergency procedures.
- Ensure clear communication at all times.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all computer programs utilized in the Dispatch operation.
- Report to work on time.
- Always act professional and respond to personal inquires in a thoughtful and friendly manner.
- Complete annual learning requirements.
Long periods of sitting.
Exposure to all types of environments, including possible exposure to the elements and inclement weather. Possible exposure to violent patients and/or visitors, persons suffering from various physical and/or mental illnesses.
SPECIAL EQUIPMENT/ WORK AIDS: