MUST HAVE AT LEAST 1 YEAR RECENT OFFICE CLERICAL EXPERIENCE.
1. Scan documents into scanning equipment
2. Navigate file locations on the computer once documents scanned in and rename file based on criteria and specifications
3. Operate various office equipment (copier, scanner, computer, etc.)
4. Stand/sit, bend/stretch/squat for long periods of time while performing functions of the position.
1. Basic computer navigation (for navigating file locations)
2. Ability to read and decipher different size text (i.e. no issues with eyesight or long periods of staring at a screen)
3. Ability to type (for renaming files)
4. Knowledge of office equipment (copier, scanner, etc.)
5. Ability to stand and/or sit for long periods of time.
6. Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs, if needed.
7. Ability to bend, stretch, or squat
Employment testing: Typing 35 WPM
Dress Code: Business casual
• Pay: $11.00 per hour
• Schedule: M-F, 8-5
• Length of Assignment: At least through end of the year, possible extension.