Daytona Employment is currently Recruiting for Office Assistant/Member Services
1. High School Diploma a minimum two years of college preferred.
2. Two (2) years experience with a Managed Care Organization preferred.
3. Two (2) years experience in the health care industry, preferably in public relations,
Customer Service, or compliance/state & federal regulations preferred.
4. Comprehensive understanding of Benefits' and Patient Rights is preferred.
5. Knowledge of Medical terminology preferred.
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
7. Must be able to type a minimum of thirty (30) wpm with ninety (90) % accuracy.
8. Proficient with Microsoft Word/Outlook and basic keyboarding skills required.
9. Working knowledge of ICD-9 and CPT coding preferred.
10. Must be able to work independently and with others in a multi-disciplinary team environment
11. Strong problem solving, organizational and time management skills necessary
12. Must be able to diffuse difficult situations
13. Must be flexible in meeting the demands of all department operations
14. Must be capable of multitasking
15. Multilingual a plus