Daytona Employment is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Technician.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Driver's license with a clean driving record. Ability to qualify as Regular Driver for company vehicles, according to their policies.
- Knowledge and experience in building/equipment maintenance and repairs, including but not limited to electrical, plumbing, HVAC, drywall repair, painting, concrete repair, vinyl floor installation/repair, carpentry, lighting, and life safety systems.
- Two years of related work experience, or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education.
- Ability to adapt to changing working conditions and schedules while maintaining efficiency and accuracy.
- Flexibility to learn new tasks as needed.
- Self-starter with the ability to initiate tasks.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to use computer for communication, work order system, emails, and time clock, in Windows environment.