Daytona Employment is currently recruiting for a Full-time Real Estate Legal Assistant.
Well-established, multi-attorney firm in Daytona Beach is seeking an experienced Full-Time Real Estate Legal Assistant for our office. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the attorneys with all aspects of real estate, with a primary focus on commercial real estate.
For immediate consideration for this opportunity qualified candidates should forward their resume ASAP.
Compensation will be commensurate with the candidate's experience.
• Outstanding interpersonal and telephone skills.
• Knowledge of Qualia closing software a plus.
• Positive, upbeat personality and an ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be able to multitask and prioritize in accordance with changing deadlines and priorities.
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
• Previous experience in a fast paced title company or law office preferred.
• Must be able to think analytically, take direction well, and work independently
• Extremely detail-oriented and able to prioritize a heavy workload
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Experience with databases and data entry
• Must be well organized, a self-starter with good communication skills
MUST HAVE 3 - 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Pay - DOQ, DOE