Daytona Employment is Currently Recruiting for a Legal Assistant
Well-established, multi-attorney firm in Daytona Beach is seeking a Legal Assistant for our office. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the attorney with all aspects of law, with a primary focus on residential real estate. This is a full-time position, competitive salary and benefits package offered.
Compensation will be Depending on Experience and Qualifications.
• Must have advanced technology skills and be proficient in Outlook, Word and other office-related software programs
• Outstanding interpersonal and telephone skills.
• R. E. closing experience a plus.
• Positive, upbeat personality and an ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be able to multitask and prioritize in accordance with changing deadlines and priorities.
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
• Previous experience in a fast paced title company or law office preferred.
• Must be able to think analytically, take direction well, and work independently.
• Must be well organized, a self-starter with good communication skills.
Extremely detail-oriented and able to prioritize a heavy workload.
Competitive compensation, outstanding benefits and a collaborative, friendly firm environment.