Daytona Employment is currently Recruiting for an Executive Assistant/HR.
Must have 3+ years Executive Assistant and HR Experience.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for supporting the CEO and executive management through various administrative activities and handle all front office responsibilities.
Supervisor: Reports directly to the CEO.
- Performs administrative duties for executive management
- Coordinates executive communications, including screening calls, responding to emails, and interfacing with a wide variety of internal and external audiences
- Handles requests and queries appropriately
- Manages the calendar and reminders, scheduling travel, appointments and meetings
- Maintains an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Makes arrangements for travel and meetings
- In collaboration with other staff, arranges corporate events
- Prepares reports, presentations, and financial data as may be required by the CEO
- Collaborates with executive management staff to assure that the CEO is prepared for all meetings and public appearances
- Proven experience as an executive assistant
- Strong organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flawless discretion and confidentiality
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with proficiency in collaboration
Education: Associate degree in business administration, or other related field, required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Highly detail-oriented
- 3-5 years of executive level support experience.
- Flexibility and ability to balance several projects at once
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- Invest significant effort to learn about Synergy Billing's culture and core business processes.
- Demonstrate a profound understanding of, and model, Synergy Billing's Mission, Vision, and Founding Principles.
- Intellectual depth, wisdom, and collaborative skills
- High energy, drive, and internal motivation
- Adaptable and resilient
- Transparent and trustworthy
- Passionate and innately curious