Daytona Employment is currently recruiting for Director of Operations
Job Description – Director of Operations
Our strength is our vertical integration and speed with which we deliver leading-edge products and support to those we serve. To help us continue our path forward, we're seeking an experienced Director of Operations to join our team. You will organize and oversee the daily operations of our Sports Apparel Business 1st Place Team and Your Brand.
As an ideal candidate, you have proven senior management experience in a highly dynamic setting. Your organizational, communication, and leadership skills are second to none and you enjoy developing solutions that push innovative boundaries. You'll work closely with senior management to strategize and develop long-term plans that usher in new levels of productivity and success. You will be the one to ensure that our business is well-coordinated and productive by managing its procedures and coaching its people. The area of responsibility for this role is very wide and thus requires thorough knowledge of various company processes. The ideal candidate must be competent and able to plan many different kinds of operational activities
Objectives of this Role
- Collaborate with executive-level management in the development of performance goals and decisions for operational activities
- Maximize efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and interdepartmental collaboration
- Set strategic goals for operational efficiency and increased productivity
- Analyze current operational processes and performance, recommending solutions for improvement when necessary
- Evaluate, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes. Provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for our organizational objectives and apply improvements.
- Build and maintain relationships with all departments, external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategic goals. Provide feedback to senior management.
- Plan, monitor, and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks
- Devise strategies to ensure growth of programs enterprise-wide, identifying and implementing process improvements that will maximize output and minimize costs
- Uphold organization policies and standards, ensuring regulations are followed
- Work closely with human resources to lead team with integrity and establish and maintain a trusting, inclusive, and productive environment
- Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation
- Oversee sales and customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Manage Graphics processes to ensure successful implementation of objectives
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
Skills and Qualifications
- BS/BA degree in business administration or related field
- 8+ years senior leadership role in the appropriate field
- Strong knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, including financial evaluation, customer service, production, and employee management
- Proven ability to plan and manage operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity
- Ability to streamline and implement new structures and roles that create speed, efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demands
- Masterful organizational, communication, and leadership skills, demonstrated by previous professional success
- Strong working knowledge of data analysis and performance metrics using business management software (e.g., CRM, Shopify)
- Familiarity with MS Office and various business software; knowledge of QuickBooks a plus.
MUST HAVE MARKETING SALES, AND PRODUCTS EXPERIENCE