Daytona Employment is currently recruiting for a Corporate Office Receptionist.
- Provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks which will include but are not limited to the following:
- Meet and greet all who enter the Corporate Office Lobby with a positive, friendly, professional welcome.
- Greet persons entering office, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Answer phone with positive, friendly, smiling voice.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Monitor lobby appearance with Maintenance, assuring all maintenance and housekeeping standards are met.
- Coordinate meeting and appointment schedule.
- Provide information about office, such as location of departments or offices or services provided.
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
- Maintain supplies of all FedEx package materials.
- Prepare FedEx packages to go to other office locations.
- Notify the person responsible for accepting the deliveries when they arrive.
- Responsible for all File-Tech pick-ups and retrievals and assures that all related paperwork is correct.
- Perform administrative support tasks
- Scan documents for various departments
- Prepare reports as directed
- File and maintain records
- Assist Office Manager with administrative duties as may be required.
II. PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Professional appearance
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and assignments
- Strong customer service skills, focusing on both internal and external customers
III. EQUIPMENT OPERATED: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role is routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filling cabinets and fax machines.
IV. POSITION REQUIREMENTS (Experience, Licenses or Certifications required)
- Minimum 1-2 years related experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
V. WORKING CONDITIONS: This is a largely sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
VI. SUPERVISORY CONTROL: Reports directly to Office Manager
VII. NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES SUPERVISED (if any): None
VIII. FAIR LABOR STANDARDS ACT STATUS: Non-Exempt
2 - 4 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN A CORPORATE ENVIRONMENT (MANDATORY)
Pay rate: $12-$14 an hour DOE, DOQ