Job Daytona Employment is Currently recruiting for a Client Manager
Job Description: Client Manager
The Client Manager is responsible for the delivery of quality results to our clients. To that end, the Client Manager ensures an agreement on the performance of Company process and their satisfaction with it. This role requires strong communication skills, a thorough understanding of contractual commitments and Companies services. This role is required to maintain a great relationship with client stakeholders and serve as the voice of the customer at Company.
Summary of Duties: Ensuring Company understands and agree on the client's expectations so that Company can meet the needs of the client. To provide premiere customer service to our clients through a "single point of contact" that provides trusted resolution to all communications, concerns and questions. The Client Manager is engaged with and responsible for clients by platform to deliver on Company promises.
Supervisor: Reports to the Director of Client Management
- Monitor performance measures daily as it relates to contractual commitments to assigned clients and drive improvements as needed
- Document and communicate client CTQs to applicable areas of Company
- Create and maintain client specific SOPs that include all CTQs
- Maintain client agreement on all CTQs and ensure CTQs are understood by internal stakeholders
- Complete monthly and annual client management presentations for each assigned client after month-end processing is completed or for annual client visit
- Respond to client communications within 24 hours of receipt
- Take appropriate action on all escalated tickets within the Company360 portal
- Work with client to migrate all client communications through Company360 portal
- Coordinate and communicate client concerns and commitments to Operations Manager/CEO using Company 360 or appropriate communication method based on scenario
- Coordinate and resolve client complaints and defects in the Company process using Company360 tickets for issue management and resolution
- Complete any platform specific configurations that are within Company scope of work to enhance revenue cycle functions for respective clients
- Be available for client communication via Company platforms during business hours outlined in the contract
- Ensure client agendas for scheduled reoccurring calls contain appropriate items to be discussed
- See all agenda items that are outstanding to resolution between each scheduled reoccurring call
- Monitor all accounts receivable and create Special Project charter tickets for unpaid claims greater than 30 days from claim creation
- Complete assigned chartered projects as needed and other activities and duties necessary to support continuous improvement efforts
- Monitor all credit balances for accuracy and supply client with a monthly refund request
- Track and report to clients missed revenue opportunities along with recommendations for improvement
- Identify and assist in the elimination of supplier issues that inhibit the efficient and effective processing of claims
- Create, monitor and ensure closure of all applicable Credentialing order tickets created in Company360 (New Provider, Revalidation, Re-attestation, etc.)
- Coordinate all Company provided training sessions.
Education: High school diploma required, college degree in a related field preferred.
- At least (2) two years of client management or practice management experience.
- A background in a medical or healthcare facility required.
- Previous experience with FQHC's preferred.
- Knowledge of business office procedures.
- Ability to operate a computer and basic office equipment.
- Intermediate skill using Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with insurance company representatives, colleagues, clients and patients if needed.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
- A positive attitude.
- A strong desire to succeed.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
Environmental/Working Conditions: Normal office environment. Occasional overtime may be required and/or hours may be shortened as business needs dictate.
Physical Demands: Requires sitting and standing associated with a normal office environment. Manual dexterity needed for using a calculator and computer keyboard.