DAYTONA EMPLOYMENT IS NOW HIRING:
2YRS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Interviewing process, needed ASAP, can start tomorrow, drug test required.
CDL Class A Driver with Hazmat needed for routes to St. Augustine, Gainesville and Jacksonville delivering plumbing products to customers. No overnight routes. Company specializes in plumbing supplies, like Kohler. Jeans or shorts are okay. Company t-shirts will be provided. Once taken perm will have benefits, including health insurance, vacation time, pension plan, etc.
Drivers load trucks and make merchandise deliveries and pickups. Work safely at all times. Must be friendly, observant, and able to determine customers' need and communicate that information to the Manager and/or Warehouse Supervisor.
Note: Asterisk (*) indicates essential functions.
* 4. Unload correct merchandise from the truck and place it where the receiving party wants it. Obtain legible signature for all merchandise delivered per Company policy and procedure.
* 5. For all cash sale deliveries, collect and secure outstanding payments prior to releasing the material to the customer.
* 6. Work with customers at the delivery site to resolve shipping discrepancies quickly and accurately.
* 7. Load the truck at other locations with merchandise. This includes merchandise picked up at vendor locations, returned by customers, and purchased from other wholesalers.
* 8. Provide sales leads by noting prospective customer names and addresses discovered in the course of making deliveries.
* 9. Inspect the truck and required parts and accessories to determine safe operating condition prior to departure from the company location. Keep truck clean of debris in cab and body.
* 10. At the end of the workday, remove keys from the truck and store keys in the approved location.
* 11. Perform other reasonably related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
Hrs.: M-F 7am to 4pm. Temp to hire.