EXPERIENCED legal secretary/administrative assistant
Must have 3-5 years' experience in litigation and real estate law, Condo & HOA Law a plus.
Full-time position with competitive salary and complete benefits package offered.This is an exciting career opportunity with our fast growing, community oriented law firm. The ideal person will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Provide administrative office support for attorney(s) to include telephones, mail and other general office duties;
• Assist attorney(s) with preparation of legal documents, correspondence, draft pleadings, filing and electronic filing of documents;
• Case management, file organization, and correspondence;
• Client intake, client relations;
• Maintains attorney calendar by planning and scheduling conferences, teleconferences, depositions, events, etc.;
• Other duties assigned
Candidate must possess strong interpersonal skills with ability to take directions from attorneys and paralegals. Be detail oriented and have strong multi-task skills. Strong computer knowledge with Microsoft Suite (Word & Outlook specifically).